Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #4
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Ready for Cobra Civil War? Check out the solicitations for IDW's April 2011 books:

G. I. Joe A Real American Hero #165 - Expected release: 20-04-2011
The exciting DARK SNAKE EYES saga concludes here! Will Snake Eyes finally defeat Dr. Venom's programming and return to the Joes? Can even Storm Shadow stop him if he doesn't? What will be the fate of Billy and the Brainwave Scanner? All these questions and more will be answered in this incredible issue of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero!

G. I. Joe Cobra #1 Hundred Penny Press - Expected release: N/A

G. I. Joe Cobra Civil War #0 - Expected release: 06-04-2011
COBRA CIVIL WAR BEGINS HERE! The Commander is dead! Long live¿ Cobra Commander?! But the questions is, who will BE the NEXT Cobra Commander?! The role of Commander must be filled-now the most lethal and cunning Cobra operatives will COMPETE TO REIGN SUPREME. The winner-he who kills the most G.I. JOES-will take the reins of COBRA! Bonus: Ninja Force!!!!! Yeah, baby! 30 big pages of story at regular price! This is the place to jump on board and see what everyone's been talking about!

G. I. Joe Cobra Commander Tribute 100 Page Spectacular - Expected release: 06-04-2011
Featuring a new cover by Fuso, this issue reprints the instant classic: G.I. JOE: COBRA #12-The Death of Cobra Commander! It also contains new insights from major Cobra and G.I. Joe players on what the demise of the Commander might mean for them and the world, creator interviews, and more, along with classic Cobra Commander tales from the past! Contains bonus poster of the Kill Shot!

G. I. Joe Disavowed TP Volume 03 - Expected release: 27-04-2011
The continuation of A Real American Hero throttles ahead as Devil's Due issues #19-19 are collected in this third volume of G.I. Joe: Disavowed. Includes the two-part 'Homecoming,' 'The Family,' and the three-part 'The Cabal' story.

Check out the covers after the jump!
Original Source: IDW GI Joe April 2011 Solicitations - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote