Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 11:01 AM   #57
LadyRaggedyCat
Little ThunderLOLcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilyjo View Post
It was average to me, I did enjoy the kids though. Action was great as well. Nothing really "wow"ing me this time but that doesn't make me want to stop watching.

The one thing that stuck out in my mind though was Tygra's complete costume change with no explanation. The kids stole their new 'duds, which is fine. But Tygra just kind of appears with his new armor after a transition. While we can assume he got it out of the rubble, it's still kinda jarring. Nothing's perfect I guess though.
Wondered about the costume change too. Jokingly I thought that in the DVD release, we'll get to see the "deleted scenes," LOL. :P But if you wander over to Thundercats Crew Blog, the "sudden costume change" topic was brought up too and the TC crew replied that those moments will be revisited in future eps. Hmmm...

@Blade Raider: I like long reviews w/ summaries... gives plenty room to gush and snark over the episodes. :P And a Japanese VA did make Snarf's voice, now that I'm checking the VA credits again... Snarf says "Snaw" or "Snow" instead. Ahaha...

And I did like the 3rd episode. It reads like a child's fantasy-adventure book, Moby Dick and POTC aside. xD I liked how WilyKit's flute song was made into a more complex orchestral piece in the montage where the TC gang made their way through the terrain in search of the Sand Sea. The new TC soundtrack/score isn't getting a lot of love, hehe. But I'm really liking how the series has been scored so far. Kudos to Kevin Kliesch.
LadyRaggedyCat is offline   Reply With Quote