Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #766
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Tygra get seperated from the group, will definitely give him a good character development time, making him see the bigger picture better, of all the brother's feud. Great Idea L08e16o.

Yeah Legacy episode was definitely a hint of Lion-O/Cheetara, it fits Sam Register's JL WB's cartoon show style.

Even though I am only expecting for an open possible pairings conclusion, there is always hope L08e16o, you are not hopeless.
I hope they T/C she lion-o standing there. They will both feel conflicted.

I believe Tygra will not go after Cheetara if that happens. I think he realizes he has damaged his brother in the past. He said he would not betray him. If lion-o would give up on C, he would prove his brohter right. He is always second best. Now I am not leaving out Cheetara, I just don't what is the connection with L/C. No matter what, lion-o will need cheetara.

I don't know about C. We need to see what happen in the past.

I just don't see lion-o giving up. Those emotions will surface at the wrong time. I think they deal with the triangle in the next episodes. I think mummra will be the stone from lion-o. They will have to split up to look for the stones.

Panthro, Tygra, Kit on team 1 and Lion-o, cheetara, kat, and snarf on team 2.

Admit it, Panthro and tygra would make a better team than lion-o and Panthro. It would be like Panthro and Gruine part 2. Not saying tygra would betray them.

I think that would help develop the characters.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote