Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #768
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
The other thing that made me think was, Anet said in episode 12 you will know a betrayal from your brother that you’ve never known. In episode 13 he said Lion-O will feel betrayed. This could also be interpreted that Tygra betrayed Lion-O unintentionally. So the theory posted here and on the other boards about Tygra gaining Illusions Power from his mind without him knowing, thus what Lion-O saw was an illusion from Tygra’s mind could also be true. Otherwise Anet should say Cheetara will betray him (because Cheetara was the one who approached Tygra and did it), not Tygra. Because Anet was specific on from whom the betrayal will come
I agree.

How could that be betrayal if a women comes up and kisses you. Anet would have said lion-o would feel betrayal by you cheetara. We all thougth tygra was going to betray lion-o with the stone.

If it was an illusion, than that will be away for mummra to get the stone. I like the idea, because I just don't see cheetara OOC at this time. She had to hear lion-o say "I know who she is going to chose". I think Cheetara would have smack him or told him to grow up. That is the part of lion-o I didn't like. He was being a punk!

I thought the jewel in lion-o-s shield was a green stone. Sorry didn't look it up. I think mummra is getting the stone they have some how.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote