TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #77
Lunchie
Thunder Kitty
I am actually looking forward to this episode, but mostly due to curiosity.

I once again re-iterate, I REALLY don't like Pumyra being introduced as just a "love interest to replace Cheetara", especially due to the fact that Lion-O and Cheetara really haven't fixed their relationship since episode 14. (We can assume they may be on the road to recovery, but nothing has been shown)

I do hope Pumyra is an interesting and fun character, however I still can't shake the fact that she's a secondary character in the OS. It doesn't sit right with me, especially because we've only gotten a glimpse of Lynx-O and no Bengali as of yet. YES, i see the need for another female character, YES this is a reboot and can do whatever it wants. I admit this is just my personal bias.

I'm just worried they will focus on all these elements that fans WANT to see and that will detract from the main story, which unfortunately seems to be stagnating. I really hope in the next few eps, they will "Up the ante". Don't know how they will or should do it, but JUST DO IT.

(BTW I have been comparing this show a lot with new episodes of Legend of Korra, which is AWESOME!)
Lunchie is offline   Reply With Quote