TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 01:47 AM   #249
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
No, dude. I'm not taking this show as seriously as you are. Nowhere near as seriously. To me, it's just a fun action/adventure cartoon. I watch it. I enjoy it. And that's pretty much it. I don't look too deeply into it.

But you- you've been seething over this whole love triangle since season 1 ended. I don't care what your reasons are why you hate Cheetara so much. But seriously, it's annoying to see you and 2 or 3 other guys overrun threads with your constant, obsessive bitching about how Cheetara or Jelenic ruined the show forever.

You want to hate Cheetara? Good for you. Have fun. I won't try to change your mind. But please, find something else to talk about.

And one thing that occurred to me. So maybe Cheetara was sending some mixed signals. MAYBE. Maybe she was flirting with Lino-O a little. MAYBE. But did he ever act on it? Did he ever show interest or flirt back? Did he ever say anything about how he felt? No? Well, how's a girl supposed to know then!? Seems to me like it's Lion-O's fault.

That's right! I'm spinning it around! If Lion-O's upset that he didn't get the girl, then he has only himself to blame!
Mako Crab is offline   Reply With Quote