Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 04:23 PM   #103
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Amazon has posted preorder pages for a few upcoming GI Joe Trade Paperbacks by for summer 2011 by IDW Publishing.

Classic GI Joe Volume 12
Classic G.I. Joe Volume 12 continues the original run of A Real American Hero, featuring stories like "Probe and Feint," "Previous Agreement," "Counting Coup," and "Double Trouble."
Release date: July 26th, 2011

GI Joe A Real American Hero Volume 2
Excitement? Adventure? Military action? This wouldn't be G.I. JOE without 'em! The battle between COBRA and G.I. JOE heats up, as their former comrade, Dark Snake Eyes, is unleashed on the Joes. With Storm Shadow on their side, though, they may still be able to turn the tables. Can the Joes beat back the COBRA offensive? Featuring the incredible team of S L Gallant and Gary Erskine on art, Larry Hama's newest tale may just be the most thrilling G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero arc yet!
Release date: July 12th, 2011

GI Joe Cobra Volume 4
Chuckles, a G.I. JOE agent that managed to infiltrate Cobra only to suffer at the hands of the sinister organization, was last seen in the custody of none other than Cobra Commander! But is he a prisoner... or an honored guest? Can the man whose life was ruined by pretending to join Cobra have finally given in? Mike Costa, Christos N. Gage, and Antonio Fuso finally bring Chuckle's story to a close in G.I. JOE: Cobra, Vol. 4, and not everyone is getting out alive. This is the G.I. JOE book that defines the future for IDW's G.I. JOE series. Don't miss it!
Release date: June 28th, 2011

Check out the covers after the jump.
Original Source: IDW GI Joe Summer 2011 Trade Paperbacks - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote