Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 04:00 PM   #138
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Kre-O Upcoming Hasbro Building Blocks

With past attempts at Hasbro introducing building block style toys to market being short lived via Built-To-Rule I have a good feeling about the upcoming Hasbro launch of the Kre-O building blocks line.

At Toy Fair 2011 we were treated to a closed room of the full line-up of Transformers Kre-O building blocks. It looks like to kick off the line it will be Transformers exclusive. As you can see from the images below the Kre-O Mini Figures are awesome. These official images of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Starscream were just a few of what's on tap for the Kre-O line. The sets that were shown were in many size classes and had a full range of G1 character selection.

HISSTank.com wants to know if fans of G.I. Joe would look forward too and support a Kre-O line full of G.I. Joe Mini Kre-O Figures. I know I feel that Hasbro building block Mini Figures are far over-due and I would pick up sets like: Kre-O H.I.S.S. Tank, Sky Striker and all Mini-Figure sets.

Let Hasbro know if you would or not support a G.I. Joe Kre-O line by voting in our community poll and sounding of on the forums by clicking the Discuss Button.
Original Source: Will G.I. Joe Come To Life In Hasbro's New Kre-O Building Block Line? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote