Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 12:00 PM   #142
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
HISS Tank brings you previews for the following IDW GI Joe Comics scheduled for release on Wednesday, March 16th:
  • GI Joe Infestation #2
  • GI Joe A Real American Hero #64
G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO # 164
Larry Hama (w) • S L Gallant (a) • Herb Trimpe, Rod Whigham (c)
Excitement? Adventure? Military action? This wouldn’t be G.I. JOE without ‘em! As the DARK SNAKE EYES saga continues, the question remains: can the Joes beat back the COBRA offensive? Is StormShadow really a trustworthy ally? Will DARK SNAKE EYES be the end of G.I. JOE?! Larry Hama brings us closer to the explosive finale of the most thrilling G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO arc yet!
*2 regular covers will be shipped in a 1-to-1 ratio.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

G.I. JOE: INFESTATION #2 (of 2)
Mike Raicht (w) • Giovanni Timpano (a) • Timpano, John K. Snyder III (c)
Outpost CottonMouth has gone dark. Power shut down. Oxygen running low. The Infestation is spreading. Mortal enemies G.I. Joe and Cobra will have to work together to stop the unimaginable from happening... but with an army of robotic B.A.T.S. corrupted with the Infestation virus it may already be too late! Not everyone makes it out alive as GI Joe: Infestation comes to its startling conclusion.
*2 regular covers will be shipped in a 1-to-1 ratio.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Preview both issues after the jump!
Original Source: GI Joe Infestation #2 And GI Joe A Real American Hero #164 Previews - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote