Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyCat View Post
  1. Bengali's Hammer
  2. Lynx-O's Shield
  3. Pumyra's Slingshot
  4. Cheetara's Bo
  5. Astral Moat Monster's Wings (I need like 5!!)
  6. Figure Stands

thats a short list of what I can quickly think of.
Thank you sir!!

The Hammer Id like to do in silver! As a mix between the LJN and Argentina one. Never thought a "Playful" figure would be better than the original!

I would LOVE to do Lynx-o's sheild!! I need one too! If anyone wants to lend me theirs, I will send you a free weapon as a thank you.

Pumyra's slingshot - someone on ebay makes them really good already, I wouldnt step on their toes.

Cheetaras staff - another cool idea!! Probably be the last one id do though, its really simple for anyone to make.

Moat Monster Wings - Can do! They would be costly to make cause of the thickness of the mold to support them. But these would be GREAT! I could do a pre-order on them I suppose to pay for the mold materials? I will look into cost tonight for them!!

Stands!!! NICE!!! Again the problem would be cost. What i could do is plastic stands with adjustable metal waist bands. The stands would feature either a Thundercats logo, or mumm-ra's pyramid floor (Onyx covered in dust, maybe a few bugs?). I would estimate each stand would run about 10 bucks though, maybe more! I doubt anyone would wanna pay that though unless they REALLY kept their stuff on display.

The Mongor staff is a go for sure! Id like a extra one myself in prehaps.. glow in the dark?? "Fear staff"..... hmm.......
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote