Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 10:30 AM   #138
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Joe Moore @ Toyark.com

Quote:
One more Art Asylum update today. they have posted the first images and info for their Invisible Man for their Universal Monsters line.

"Well, technically, you never see “him” until the very end of the film. All you see is the wrappings he wears when he interacts with those he wants to be aware of his presence. I’m speaking, of course, of the Invisible Man. It took me so long to tell you all about Series 2 of Universal Monsters that I felt it only right to make it up to you by giving you a very early glimpse of series 3 (due Halloween 2012). The Invisible Man will be available in 2 versions, a mass market edition with the iconic bandaged look; and a Universal Select version with a deluxe base and a new head sculpt from one of my favorite scenes in film - when he removes his goggles and fake nose, revealing emptiness beneath the bandages. This figure was sculpted by Gabriel Marquez. Stay tuned for updates regarding paint and additional series 3 characters."

You can see a gallery by clicking the headline of the story.
Original Source: Invisible Man For Universal Monsters Line - Toyark.com - Action Figures and Toys
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote