TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
test
You don't stand a chance
Okay so about a month ago I emailed bandai (please bear in mind this way way before I found my 6 inch tygra)
and basically it was just me praising bandai's work on the thundercats line and also enquiring about whether or not there would be any more 6 inch tygras released as I was worried I would not be able to find one what with all the negative internet rumours going around about the status of the toy line etc etc ..........

Anyways today I recieved a response from bandai (very late i must say) and here it is copied and pasted for you all to see.....

Mr. Thompson:

Bandai America appreciates your support of the ThunderCats brand.

Our company ships to retailers' distribution centers who in turn allocate to their individual stores so we are unable to tell exactly when to expect certain products in a location near you and a 6" Tygra figure is included in the current Spring, 2012, assortment of toys.

As for your decision on the 6" Tygra purchase, you may want to check with store staff at your retailer of choice have them consult with their warehouse and/or buyers regarding availability. Please do encourage them to show interest in the continuation of ThunderCats products.

Sincerely,

Consumer Services
Bandai America

So anyways ..... to me even though I appreciate that the response is very vague it really sounds like the line could go either way depending on the support it recieves.

Just thought I'd share it anyway .... nothing really solid im afraid but I like to share lol
test is offline   Reply With Quote