TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #748
OmenBill
CyberGhost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Yes, and no. I think Lion-O inferiority complex needs to be taken care of. He and his brother won't ever reach a place of harmony, if Lion-O is constantly fighting to prove he's right and Tygra's wrong. Maybe that's why his answers to all of Tygra's suggestions are, "I'm the king ". He wont allow them to follow any of the suggestions his brother may have, because he's afraid they'll begin to see him as the better option. I think the Tygra trial was a test, regardless of Mumm-Ra. Lion-O failing it just proves he needs to work it out. Maybe this is the type of problem that calls for both parties to be present. Not just Lion-O, and Lion-O's subconscious.
First off "Hi everybody!"

This, honestly I think Lion-O if he does make it back from the spirit realm, is most likely going to train under Tigra in later episodes. At this point the writers have made it clear that Lion-O doubts his abilities to be king, so far Tigra is still able to beat his brother up whether he's the real Tigra or the AP Tigra, and Tigra looks down on his brother because in his eyes Lion-O never had the same dedication that he had in the past. Plus the real Tigra said you could learn a few things from us.

Now if Lion-O starts to learn under Tigra, the character roles change to student and teacher rather than just brothers. Possibly a stronger bond between the two characters, since Tigra learned everything from Claudius. Hopefully overcoming their differences in that seem to be the cause of the little quips and arguments they throw at each other.

This of course is just a theory, I don't know for sure, but hopefully in some way shape or form this rivalry between the two of them gets settled. Since the Thundercats are suppose to be a close team, pretty much a family, and they haven't been a very good team these past couple of episodes.
OmenBill is offline   Reply With Quote