Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #51
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Why jump to bad writing though? I feel like we were suppose to get that impression from that scene. For most of the clip, he is her "little Prince", but she switches it up when her biological child is on the way.

In the comic, Cheetara and Tygra's twins had spots and stripes. Real life hybrids also have features from both parents.

By the way, I'm still open to it being something else.
Calling it bad writing is too strong of wording, especially on this board where it's a complaint that is associated with the end of the world as we know it. My main point is I think it's supposed to be 'children's visual shorthand.' I don't think we're supposed to think she suddenly started ignoring her first son. It's just an establishing moment that was done quickly and somewhat harshly because it's a kid show.

That's my point. By 'bad writing' I wasn't really trying to link it to all the other complaints, just say I think they could have done it with a little more subtlety.

Yeah, I've seen their kids. It's just all the romance made me wonder. They always say the king has to be a lion. So is a lion SUPPOSED to marry another lion? Or is it just that they've all happened to marry lions before and no one really cares? I'm sure I'm over-analyzing. It's just finally seeing his mom combined with the romance and bloodline stuff makes me curious.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote