Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #1032
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
His jealousy.

They have dated yet, what he have seen so far we seen cheetara go to tygra because of him hurting. Think about the situation, this all stems from cheetara and lion-o getting lose. Tygra is not the cat not to go and get cheetara. All of the sudden he wants her. Same with her. If she was so shy, why do the stuff you are doing with lion-o. They are hurting each other. I think tygra didn't get jealous, L/C was going to happen.

They were not making out, they kissed.
Looked like a make out to me. Kind of long for a chaste kiss. Is this semantics ? I'm not sure.

I wont say Cheetara and Lion-O getting closer didn't make Tygra feel threatened. I would feel the same way if someone I had feelings for was with someone else right in front of me. Seems pretty natural to me. Fact is he had accepted that Cheetara may have had feelings for Lion-O, but she chose to correct him by telling him she had feelings for him (Tygra) . Why would she lie and pretend when he was already ready to accept her being with his brother? That would just cause unnecessary conflict. You think this show is a mess now, imagine what it would be after something like that?
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote