TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 03:29 AM   #21
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
Yea no kidding. They need to set a date on when (the show) will be back on.
Like i posted above They need to do commercials on when they will be back and whats in-stored for us. like what suprises will we see, who we will see, who gets killed off, who fights who. that sort of thing. or maybe just show us teasers on what happened after that "big kiss" and you know who. lol.
At least with this commercial, i will know when it comes on again so i can stop watching the walking dead, ha, jk.
seriously tho. They dont seem to know how to market their products. Dont be suprise if we start seeing alot of thundercats action figures on that discount table at kmart. (WAS 29.99) NOW..9.99) lol chit. id grab watever i could grab with that kinda markdown price. lmfao. not the playset tho.
I pretty much already own all of the 4inch figures, 2 6inch "classic" lion-o/mumra , the new thundertank, and hope to grab me that mumra storm chaser or whatever its called.
I was gonna grab me the sword of omens but it suxs on 2 levels, the blade is to short and the light-up only glows on 1 side. for 19.99? blah, maybe for 5.99
You know what i really want? i want thundercats coloring books, im sort of sn artist, so that i would so get me. And OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! a ps3/xbox360 game.
wouldnt that b sweet if they made a ps3 game? up to 6 players, each with their own ability/powers, some fast, somw slow, some strong, some not, driving the tank or other jet/cars, man i would kill to have me a tc game like that. lol.
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote