TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:34 AM   #156
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickanu View Post

first was Pumyra, the good guys should never be willing the kill or destroy entire city just to get what they want.... regardless of the stakes, she loses points with me right there... and she's not been scoring to highly with me since she first appeared...she's unstable and a loose cannon but not in the charming way.... (like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon was)
She wouldn't have killed anyone... these are birds, remember. She would have destroyed the city, yes, but the birds would have flown away, and they themselves would have escaped in the Feliner.

As for Tygra, I am quite convinced it's really a genetic thing, especially since Lion-O mentions this. He probably told the group about what he saw in the Book inbetween episodes. Mumm-Ra probably indeed 'made' the animals to serve him, as I said, it's no coincidence all of them look like Earth animals while the native fauna and native intelligent beings on Third Earth look nothing like animals we know of.

Also loved to see the places the group have visited so far named and shown from birdseye view.