Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 09:29 AM   #75
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
Especially considering how , after Cheetara was paired with Tygra, all her characters "spark/fire' has gone out. She went from being the Alpha female character to being a beta/cheerleader character.
Damn depressing really.

Hmmm, you bring up some good points about the interaction between Pumyra and Lion-O.
Cheetara was nothing more than Lion-O's personal yes man in the first season. Pretty much all of her dialog was devoted to telling Lion-O he could do it. All of it. She was his cheerleader. Other than The Trials part 2, I don't recall her cheering Tygra on at all. If anything he was cheering her on in Curse of Ratilla.

Curse of Ratilla was probably the biggest showing she's had. If second, it's only second to the Tower of Omens episode. I can't remember everything, but I'm pretty sure she was more consequential to the plot in Curse of Ratilla over the plot in Journey. As far as screen time goes, I think it's been pretty much equal to the amount of time she got in season 1.

As for her being the oldest strongest female in the group, I personally have no problem with her being younger or weaker then Pumyra

Overall, Cheetara has always been underused and underdeveloped. Compared to Tygra and Panthro, her storylines have been lacking Shame really, because I see the potential for her character to be just as engaging as the rest of the supporting characters.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote