TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #4
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordOfOmens83 View Post
Dude that is incredible! That's all yours huh? Wow, I actually think I bid on that shrink wrapped set you got, but I remember someone snagging it for a higher price, glad it went to you!
Yes all mine!

Quote:
I actually just picked up the vintage Battle Gear set for like $35 on eBay with the sword, shield, claw, blue belt and Lion-O rubber mask. I'm so psyched I got it loose for that price. The sword or shield alone usually go for way more. I have the same sword from that pack as well already, so I may sell that off.
Thats a pretty good price. I'm always hunting for miore Thundercats weapons! They pop up from time to time so its a fun hunt!

Quote:
I gotta ask, how did you come by the Mumm-Ra dagger and Panthro chucks? I REALLY want those, and the light up Sword of Omens of course, which always goes too high on eBay.
I found the dagger on eBay and contacted the seller. He was from Peru or Argentina I think. I asked him if he had anymore Thundercats stuff. I was specifically hoping he would have those nun-chucks and low and behold he did! So I got them both from him. Its probably been over a year now. I have only ever seen the dagger on eBay only once before, and never have seen the nun-chucks on eBay. Only pictures on the web.

As for the original sword of omens, I have had two. The one pictured being my second. Both were bought from message boards, for less than ebay prices. Usually you can find sowrds that are missing the end cap, which makes them a LOT cheaper....and there is a guy here on the boards who makes really nice repro ones.

Quote:
And did you ever hear of the Tygra Bolo Whip being real or a kid's sized toy of the like?
I have only ever heard of one other person making a comment about a vintage Tygra Bolo. I have NEVER seen a picture of one. Nor heard anyone else comment about it. I personally don't think it exists.

I do have a modern Thundercats Tygra Bolo whip (not pictured) produced by Rubies for this past halloween season. they are cheap, but still cool. Can find those on ebay.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote