Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #58
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post
He specifically said she was the alpha-FEMALE, which she was. Now, being the alpha-female still puts her in, what, the number 3 position maybe? And it's a distant third. But there's no arguing that, distant third or no, she is definitely the alpha-female.

I kind of agree about the unfortunate implications of a possible cat fight, but at the same time it's not impossible to see Cheetara realizing how much her bridges have been burnt with Lion-o through the situation with Pumyra. They don't have to necessarily fight over it, they could just use it to have Cheetara think about what she wants out of a relationship with Lion-o. Though to be fair, we don't know. We haven't actually seen the new, more mature Lion-o interact with Cheetara. Maybe they are friends now.

And while Pumyra may be harsh, she has pretty good justification, so I don't think you're going to see the other cats getting mad at her attitude. There's a very real argument to be made that they SHOULD have saved their people first and dealt with Mumm-ra second.

Sadly, I think the love triangle WAS Cheetara's character arc. People keep looking for something else, and we may get something minor, but I will bet you anything that was her arc: weird Lion-o support, flower thing and all.
Technially yeah, she's the oldest female, and the premier female of this show. IMO, she hasn't been WRITTEN that way. I didn't think he was being so literal. IMO, she's been a background character. Not much Alpha about it

You following me? Eh, maybe I got a different impression from the the OP. It happens.
When I think Alpha, I think grand. Something outstanding, awe inspiring and bad a**! A title which I don't really see her fit for, thus it would look laughable, I mean strange to see her get uncomfortable about losing that within the group.

I certainly hope not. The triangle focused on Tygra and Lion-O. Cheetara has to be 3rd best in her own arc? What better understanding did we get from Cheetara? Other than her struggle to be a Cleric, I don't recall any insights to why she is the person she is today. I hope the writers wouldn't do us like that 0.o

Last edited by Chique; 04-24-2012 at 12:22 AM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote