Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #489
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Funnily enough I need her to master my sword too.

When I decided to watch the series I had no idea that they would use Cheetara in a romantic way - and was really surprised and somewhat excited by the fact that she was really flirty with Lion-o. I have never been bothered about a romance between the two, but in the first 10 episodes there was one building nicely, I was drawn in - in fact, it was one of the reasons I continued to watch the series.

I agree with pretty much all the pro L/C brigade on here- until the last two episodes, there had been little to nothing between T/C and it does seem forced on the writers' part. And I'm a little disappointed by her choice - HOWEVER - the way they have built up the romance and the 'betrayal' has worked - it's gotten us all really riled!!! This is how Lion-o feels people!!

I think we should all keep watching, even those that doubt the integrity of the writers and the path the romance has chosen- there will be a reason for this to have happened, keep the faith
You can't just do something like that.

If T/C has been set in stone, I am done with the series and TC. A girl devotes herself to one person because he shown kindness at the age of 12.

What is the faith in, that tygra is a d(ck and gets everything and the girl.

I believe they will make make tygra look even better, while lion-o will just be a immature boy.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote