Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #254
ThunderClaw
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasraina View Post
Well Thunderclaw in some point you are right your exaples were quiet good but thing of something if the writers did something like putting Lion-o alone then the show it wouldn't called Thundercats but lets say Lion-os journey for example. The show it's called Thundercats and we see the journey of a group of cats trying to won against an immortal being. So we need to see the hard work between different personalities that tries to work together, leave their problems and bitterness behind so they will achieve their goals.
As you see we need to see all of them to finally accept one another before it's to late and not separeted. Don't forget that they are all under Lion-os orders so they must be united even if now it's seems impossible.
@Yasraina I read what your say and I agree with some of it. I'm not saying have to the whole series with them separated. What I am saying is take one season and just show the different group dynamics when they are apart. Some shows have done that with their characters that have a great cast group, but then they take a season or even a show or two just to isolate them as individuals then they come back for the rest of the show and work together. Just because the show is called Thundercats that doesn't mean that it just should be about the team. It's always about the team. The team is made up of individuals. So this is their story of who they are and how they came together and why they're so tight together. A separation story would be great because then you can see that they are not best when they are alone. They are best when they are truly are united as Thundercats. In order for us to see that we have to see them apart first to see where their weaknesses are and their strengths are. They're very, very good together because of what they each bring.
What are your thoughts?
ThunderClaw is offline   Reply With Quote