Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #258
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
@ ThunderClaw i see your point and that brings the "legacy" episode to mind. Leo led a small group of cats against mum-ra while tygus and seemingly the larger part of the cat army stayed loyal to mum-ra during the rebellion. It is ironic how leo and lion-o look alike as well as how tygra and tygus look alike. History in the show may be repeating which brings up the whole tygra "betrayal" thing. I think tygra is being built up to become the bad guy and at some point will give the book of omens back to mum-ra. I think i saw some jackal man designs somewhere but if the original mutants do appear in the show they will be the bad guys. Although the lizard yhat lion-o showed mercy helped him he didn't change side like grune did well at least not yet it is possible though. The "legacy" episode may have more impact on the way the story unfolds time will tell though but if i had to guess thats what i think may happen. I think tygra made a deal with mum-ra in the last episode and i'm still wondering where mum-ra sword of plundar is.
That is why I thought cheetara would be with lion-o. Everything she has done is the samething the Panther did to Leo. I thought Legacy was a foreshodowing of future events.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote