Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 01:50 PM   #262
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alapan View Post
I completely agree that the writers made Thundercats pro-Tygra, but it's not wholly true. Don't get me wrong, my fave character is Lion-O and I would love to see Cheetara getting with Lion-O, not because I like the couple but because Cheetara had been leading Lion-O from the beginning, and that kinda makes me mad that she chose Tygra at the end, but the whole season has not been Pro-Tygra until the last two episodes where they really made Tygra stand out as the better and more powerful Thundercat. I think that the writers did so because in this season they wanted to show the watchers what Lion-O was like when he started out. The next season is probably going to be about Lion-O's growth, physically stronger and more skilled, and emotionally more mature. They are going to make the transition in Lion-O from the young, but worthy cub to the bad-ass King that he is meant to be. At least I hope so or I am done with the remake of Thundercats
Who will lion-o turn to? You need someone to help you when you are down and don't say some other cat is going to jump in and help.

The OS to me was about Lion-o. The NS is about the cub lion-o.

Tygra has Narcissistic Personality and he made to look great. Lion-o is the one who has to suck it up and change that is so unfair and not realistic.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote