TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 02:11 AM   #284
Pand3mix
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
@ L08e16o The comics were such garbage, imagine the thundercats actually team up with clark kent/super manto fight mumm-ra thats BIG WTF!!! In the csomics cheetara went from hints of being with lion-o to definitely being with panthro and then ending up with . I agree with the writers lookking like they are pro tygra because tygra sucked in the OS and he sucked more in the comics so to make him look this good has got to be for a reason. Out of all the the thundercats all of their personalities from the OS are intact except for you guessed it tygra. As for the legacy episode jaga did say to lion-o if he didn't win the book would be closed to him forever which to me implies he would at some time have to go back into the book. Mum-ra at this point doesn't seem to be a match for lion-o and the sword might need someone to do the dirty work it was wilykat who betrayed the cats in the comics but it seems to me that tygra is acting like how wilykat acted in the comic.
I believe wilykat also left the thundercats in OS series show as well to come back and learn his sister had found someone..it was after the thundercats found a new home I think. The second to last season. I could be mistaken though. Been awhile.
Pand3mix is offline   Reply With Quote