TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:12 PM   #436
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
Again, she said she should have been clearer with her feelings since she thought she made it worse. There's a rare chance she didn't know, but everyone else (even the twins) could see his attraction. She's not stupid.
But all she said to Tygra was to believe in Lion-o, not to treat him better.
Yes, she said she should have been clearer with her feelings since she thought she made it worse, but it didn't tell us anything about her knowing lion-o's true feelings for her. Yes she is not stupid, I know. She definitely knows that lion-o like her but what she does not know is, is it just attraction between M/F or real caring feelings or love. They said they wanted to create characters with depth and layers in the new thundercats, well if that is the case then there are a lot of grey areas, that in my opinion that the writers can use. So far they have shown grey areas anyways, Grune and Panthro relationship, it not completely black and white. It is not like she is married to Tygra or it is a done deal, they are just starting a relationship. I am sure if Lion-O speaks up it will effect things. Otherwise episode 13 would not ended the way it was, by showing the devastated lion-o with that music tone.

Still, her face was showing anger to tygra, when saying that he has to believe in him.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote