TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #13
Grippen
Thunder Kitty
I have to agree with some of your points there and add a few. Thundercats was such a global icon that I ask why wasn't this brodcasted worldwide just like the 80s one. And at that time we should be honest there wasn't so many cartoons as the kids have now. Probably if they had released them a bit more global they could have made a few more bucks. Personally I'm loving the series really waiting for the next episode every single week. Bought the first UK magazine and also liked it and even liked the preview of the US comic (wonder where that is now another good job from Bandai). So resuming I like this new modern concept of the figures and story just hope they do at least one more season.

As for the toys well my personal opinion is that they should stick to what they did more or less Ok which was the 6'' line. Tygra and Cheetara are very good figures, Tygra is an awesome figure I'm one of the lucky ones that got him just wish more people had him its a wonderfull figure. Quit the 4'' and do one more wave of 6'' with the twins packed with a new Snarf or even the one from the Thundertank, and Pumyra or Grun or even both so 3 figures. Even sales are good continue if not drop them also.
Grippen is offline   Reply With Quote