TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 01:29 AM   #22
Grippen
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
The show is not even available in Canada yet and only the 2 eight inch and the first wave of the 6 inch have even hit our shelves. I have never seen a toy commercial for the line and I think that the toys are horrible. Why would they go with bandi??? they suck. The articulation is very lacking, paint apps are piss poor, stupid magnet gimmick ruined Wiley Kit and Kat, very slow on the new figure release and the show is good for an adult ie has a great story but there is not enough action at all...kids are not watching it. I have to download it and neither of my nephews like it at all...they think its boring so they watch the original that airs on teletoon retro up here in Canada. The whole Thundercats franchise has been mismanaged and whoever is in charge should be let go.
About the toys I have to disagree the 6'' are good not awesome but they are quite good specially Tygra and Cheetara the faces are very well done. The only bad is the dam articulation pins and rods in black. About the 4'' line ye I agree with you pretty bad.

As for the show and toys worldwide I agree and I cannot understand how for DBZ a disaster of movie they release the silly toys here and for this nothing. At leas they could have released the toys here who knows what would happen. But its weird how CN is almost everywhere and they don't broadcast it. Different from other lines this was easy. For example TFs prime is not in a global channel at least we don't have it here still I've seen toys in shelves in a considerable amount. WB should have demanded a worldwide spread of the line, toys and cartoons.
Grippen is offline   Reply With Quote