TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #44
moreprimeland
Prime Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintcondition View Post
Well Bandai has reported before that the toys were selling well, Friday night seems like as good a time as any for kids to watch cartoons. And now it's on Saturday mornings, so kids will want to be up early to watch all the new shows.

They ordered 26 more episodes apparently, so that's a good sign.

And there were toy commercials, by the way. They were on around October last year. There was a commercial for the 4" line, and the Thundertank and Tower of Omens.

Most toy lines don't have commercials these days anyway, except during the holidays.
Yep, ordering them but not producing them --yet (or at least to his knowledge)...still I'll be hopeful until I see something otherwise. I would agree having more "discoveries" in the series would be a good thing, in the old TC, they were always finding new folks..good and bad to either help or fight.

I've only seen ads for the Thundertank and the Sword of Omens...and around here b4 Xmas there were large displays containing both toys...but the figures were only on pegs and not that many, I did manage to get a Tygra and Panthro, my faves, but now there's only a foot or so of peg/shelf space. Sad.

I've also noticed, at least on my cable system, that CN doesn't have nearly the shows On Demand that they used to ....and certainly not TC. I keep the episodes on my DVR and show them to my nephew, who's 7 and loves the series, but hadn't seen anything about it b4. So they need to cross advertise for sure, he watches the HUB, and Nick a lot...but somehow missed this series, so they're definitely not advertising like they should.
moreprimeland is offline   Reply With Quote