TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 04:17 PM   #5
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
We don't know yet. If we don't see anything new from Bandai at SDCC, I would then think it safe to say that the line is dead. Until then...not yet.
It just occured to me the other day, as I recall, Bandai didn't do anything at SDCC last year for TC. The exclusive Lion-O was a TRU/EE exclusive, not a Bandai one.

Honestly, I think it's safe to say the line is dead. I had a 20% off one item at TRU and visited the three local TRU's by me (fruitlessly searching for a Transformers Prime Vehicon) and of the three, one no longer had a TC section (instead had stuck them on a rear endcap with other clearance figures including Star Trek Movie and Terminator Salvation figures) and the other two had a few leftover figures on the shelf at discount. When I was last at Target, they had deeply discounted their few remaining figures and at Wal-mart, they had moved all the TC figures to the clearance table in their recent reset for Spiderman and whatnot.

This line is exhibiting every sign of a dead line, it's just not off the shelves yet.
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote