Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #2176
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
liono will eventually get over it and the way i see it can't get any worse for him. his father is dead, kingdom destroyed, an ancient evil wants his head. liono's journey is one of solitude and pain and he should realize that there are more disappointments coming his way. he has so much to do to be worrying about love and his brother. he has a huge burden to carry and the fate of the world is on his shoulders. he really doesn't need affection from someone clouding his judgement and if i was liono i'll just accept tygra being with cheetara. tygra probably doesn't understand the severity of the hellish path that his little brother is destined to walk in. the life of a hero isn't a pleasant one and liono should understand that and should focus on nothing but his task at hand.
I don't necessarily think Lion-O should focus on his mission to the exclusion of everything else. We've seen what happens when he does that in Ramlak Rising. If Lion-O gets that focused on the mission he'll loose himself and possibly what makes him worthy of the sword.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote