Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #118
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
I have contacted cartoon network to see if they would clarify what is going on. The initial response was as follows:

"Thundercats just premiered its second season on March 24 and new episodes continue on Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. ET/PT."

I pressed a bit further, hoping to get a little more clarity. This was the response from that request.

"I understand, and while I’m sorry you are dealing with lots of inquiries it’s nice to know that the fans love the show and are so engaged. The premieres will continue."
Interesting...not really sure what to take from that...No matter what, it's good to see they aren't keeping mute on the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
Hmmm... I thought we were still in the first season, yet they referring to it as the second?
It really depends on who's talking about it. As far as Warner Brothers is concerned (aka how it's made, and how it'll be released on DVD), the first season is twenty-six episodes long, but when it comes to Cartoon Network and how they air the show, they decided to split it into thirteen episode blocks, which they are referring to as separate seasons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepySariFan View Post
I take it you used the Contact Us page? Contact Us | Your Feedback | Cartoon Network
Yeah. I can't say whether or not it's the best way to contact them, but it seemed to be a good option at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepySariFan View Post
I guess I gotta register on Tumblr...
It's a very simple process, and other than the fact I've rarely used it, it's pretty cool. I do have to admit that I made an account just so I could ask the Thundercats crew questions, lol...