Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #629
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't make them a Tygra fanatic. They could just think you're full of bull. It happens. Just because a lot of them disagree with you, it doesn't make them a mob. Maybe its a lot of people who think you're full of bull.

TCL is a nice board. The mods are active and there is lots of intelligent discussion. This thread is full of Tygra and Cheetara hate. Its nothing more than a bashing thread. Why not make an ANTI thread so this one can go back to being about the episode?
I agree about this thread being repetitive. Ive spoken up about the Astral Plane scene yet no one cares to acknowledge my point or try and debate it. Sounds like someone is refusing to see logic. Maybe its because they've invested far to much into a fictional character and must demonize everyone else in order to better glorify or make a martyr of their favorite character? My goodness?? That sounds familiar. Lemme see, uh could it be fanaticism?

If the writes thought like most of the post in this thread, Lion-O would be a piss poor king. He'd be little more than a victim of his own selfishness and asshatery. Just a little boy scrambling to fill shoes that weren't fitted for him.

Yet I know this isn't true. I know Lion-O will grow to be a good king and a decent person. It'll take time for Lion-O to truly own up to the greatness that's lurking inside him. This is about his journey to that point. It takes time, we are only 13 episodes deep.
Another tygra fan, and she is too.

Bull, TLC has more than 60 pages going on about the love triangle. This is only 13. How do you compare. I seen them call some one racist, because they don't like tygra. Yeah, logical.

Just because someone didn't answer your post, doesn't mean they don't see logic. Maybe they disagree with you and don't want to reply back.

Tygra is a jerk.

We are complaining how they have made your hero (tygra) look great. Was he not made to look great in these two past episodes?

Has there been another episode? This is what we were left with. If another episode followed it, we would be discussing that episode.

If the writers read all the pro tygra post, he would be god and lion-o would be his number one worshipper.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-09-2011 at 09:32 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote