Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:31 AM   #630
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaCheyenne View Post
I agree with you...I have been here for a litle while and I have seen that this has turned into a serious Tygra hating contest...and it is true that these are just anime chracaters. I know I have posted a few times here to talk about the episode and there are some that seem to not see the full picture of what the episode was about. Blame has gone to the writers for not allowing Cheetara to be with Lion-O...
I have said this before...the comics DID NOT have it that way!
As much as that would have been cute, it's not going to happen and to base watching the show on the fact of whether or not they do allow a L/C is totally not fair to the show. The show is called THUNDERCATS, meaning ALL of them. They had to add some kind of angst to directly affect Lion-O...to directly force him to realize that there is more to being a leader. He will have a hard time trusting in them again, and I believe that they won't know why for a while. I really don't think that they will play the triangle again...that has been done and the choice made.
Whether or not those on this thread like it, Lion-O WILL NOT get Cheetara back...just not in the cards for them. The rivalry between the brothers is unfortunate, but underneath it all Tygra STILL has to accept that the sword chose Lion-O and he MUST accept that unconditionally being Lion-O brother (even if it eats at him).
Tygra does has his good points, but his disdain for Lion-O has clouded them some. I have never said I hated Tygra...I just hate what he has done to his younger brother and Cheetara has done even worse. That kiss is going to lead to Lion-O breaking away from the group...more figuratively than physically but he will eventually go on his own vision quest soon.
We shall see how this changes him...how powerful this makes him as well as how the relationship dynamic will change after such a deep hurt.
How many times must it be said. I would be fine if there was development with tygra from the begining, not a flashback and that is all. How many 12 years olds are together now after seeing a person once in their life. People date so many people.

That is the problem for me, everyone one wants lion-o to grow but not tygra. I think lion-o has turn out pretty well, up until the kiss, he has believe in his brother. I think lion-o would have been fine with tygra being king.

It went from tygra was going to betray him to he will feel betrayed. Cheetara was the one to betray him if anyone did.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-09-2011 at 09:51 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote