Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: ThunderCats
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #8
Ocicat
Thunder Kitty
ThunderCats

Episode 6

Tygra rushes to Grace’s aid and helps her to vomit up the fruit.

Cheetara: She’s only looking for attention that one.

Tygra looks shocked.

Tygra: Cheetara, that’s a disgusting thing to say.

Cheetara shrugs her shoulders.

Mumm-Ra is watching their continued journey from his cauldron. He hears Lion-O talking to the ThunderCats.

Lion-O: I’ll rid Third Earth of Mumm-Ra once and for all.

Mumm-Ra: Will you Lion-O? Will you?

The ThunderCats continue on their journey and Cheetara takes some fruit from a tree, she eats it and then takes a drink from a nearby pool of water, Mumm-Ra continues to watch this from his cauldron.

Mumm-Ra: You’d better make the most of your feed ThunderCat as it may be your last.

Mumm-Ra laughs.

As the ThunderCats continue on their journey, Slythe and some of his lizards appear.

Lion-O: Kittens get ready.

Slythe: Did you really think I was going to make it easy for you Lion-O?

Lion-O: Come and get me then.
As Slythe runs towards Lion-O, Wily-Kit and Wily-Kat jump towards him and Tygra extends his whip, wrapping it around Slythe and dragging him to his feet. Slythe gets up.

Slythe: Retreat!

They run away as Jaga appears to Cheetara.

Cheetara: Jaga.

Jaga: Cheetara, you’re two days away from the pyramid, don’t give up hope.

Jaga then disappears as Cheetara looks at Grace and hugs her.

Cheetara: I’m sorry I was so harsh earlier, I will do all I can to look after you.

Grace: Don’t worry about it Cheetara, thank you.

In Mumm-Ra’s pyramid, he takes what looks like the sword of omens from his casket, he smiles as he walks towards his cauldron and throws it in, it cracks and falls into the water.

Mumm-Ra: This will happen soon Lion-O and Third Earth will return to its rightful owner, me.

Mumm-Ra laughs.

As the ThunderCats continue on their journey Tygra speaks to Cheetara.

Tygra: I’m pleased you’re with us on our journey Cheetara.

Cheetara: I’d rather be back at Cats Lair.

Lion-O looks shocked as she says this.
Cheetara: Jaga should be doing something to help those humans get home, as well as us.

Jaga’s voice is heard inside Cheetara’s head.

Jaga: I’ve been helping them since they crash landed Cheetara, don’t lose faith now.

As they are walking along, Grace suffers a flashback to the time their spaceship crashed. Mumm-Ra is still watching the ThunderCats from his cauldron.

Mumm-Ra: Once you get here you won’t be so powerful when your weapons are taken away from you and the Ancient Spirits of Evil take over.

Mumm-Ra laughs.

As the ThunderCats continue on their journey. Grace talks to Tygra.

Grace: How do you think my mother is Tygra? She looks tired.

They both look at Emily.

Tygra: She seems fine to me.

Cheetara: She has strength, just as well all have, we need to continue, to go on, we’ll get there and defeat Mumm-Ra once and for all and then at least Panthro won’t have died in vain.

Mumm-Ra continues to watch but is then blinded by a bright white light as it fades Mumm-Rana walks towards him from the other side of the Cauldron.

The Mutants arrive at the same time and are shocked to see what looks like a female version of Mumm-Ra.

Mumm-Rana: I believe you work for the Ancient Spirits of evil.

Mumm-Ra: Correct.

Mumm-Rana: I Mumm-Rana work for the Ancient Spirits of Good, I am here to show you that we can live together and rule Third Earth in peace and harmony with the ThunderCats.

Mumm-Ra laughs, as do the Mutants.

End of episode 6.
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote