Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 10:41 AM   #61
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
I don't think she was a soldier initially. We may find out later that she indeed was training to be a healer or doctor before the fall, but life as a slave taught her how to fight in order to survive, often brutally. She is seen bandaging his arm at the end of the episode, anyone could have done that but it was a nice nod to her job in the 80's series.
She could be a military medic. They have to go through basic training just like any other solider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post
Hmm... i liked it, but it also bugged me. The whole issue with the other cats makes me feel... weird. I can't really put my finger on it, but its weird. They never really showed what happened to the cats. So we're left wondering. Was it obvious that they were alive and could have been saved? Did the thundercats basically abandon their people? Or was their nothing they could do? Were they waiting to save their people.

We can't say, it's never been mentioned. And bringing it up now, after all this time, does make them seem like they didn't care.
They still have their priorities. It's not that they don't care about the other cats, but what good is spending all your time freeing your people if the one who defeated your entire kingdom in a day and enslaved them is still out there and able to do it all over again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPINMASTER X View Post

I love how it was a shout out to the Dogs of War comic book fans. As soon as I saw Dobo I was like "hell yeah"! I wouldn't mind seeing some more comic book references because I thoroughly enjoyed them.
Dobo wasn't based on anyone from the comics. Dan said so himself on FB. He said he's never even read the comics. They only look similar because they happen to be based on the same breed of dog. There's only so many ways you can draw a doberman head. Even real life dobermans all look alike.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote