TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #85
Sining
Thunder Kitty
Finally had some time to catch up with Tcats. In general, I didn't quite like the episode. There were too many little issues with it that bugged me

1) Seriously tcats, your king has been captured and enslaved and the only one who seems indignant is Panthro?? Cheetara even talks in a monotone in that scene. I guess since it's not Mumm-ra that captured him, it's okay -_-
2) WTF Pumyra. Someone comes and tries to rescue you, you basically spit in his face, get him captured and then go off on a rant about 'Y U NO RESCUE US CATS!!!?!?!' Shit, Panthro wanted to LEAVE YOU BEHIND while Lion-O was the only one who actually went 'no, we don't leave tcats behind' *Btw, why does everyone seem to forget that little lesson EVERYTIME it's convenient??*
3) The tcats are really really calm even when Lion-O is being beaten and it seems like Pumyra is about to kill Lion-O.

Okay, and seriously wth is the monster that's fighting in the first round? Is it an organic being? A robot? I'm leaning towards robot since it can detach its own head. But if so, it's like the most advanced robot I've seen in the show and that's including the giant mechs the lizards use. To be able to create a small-scale combat robot, why has its inventor not used it to conquer the world???

And the creators of the show really really need to learn about how proper combat works. Throwing a bolo that somehow manages to knock an axe up in the air? Wut????
Sining is offline   Reply With Quote