TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #79
XiaCheyenne
Thunder Kitty
Very incitive...
Only one thing wrong...Lion-O has been named LORD of the Thundercats, what kind of leader goes off and leaves his people to "find himself"?
Everything bascially fell into this young man's lap...he himself knew he wasn't ready to take his father's place. Tygra really didn't help matters any either. Lion-O has had to learn on the fly, with encouragment from Cheetara. It is easy to see how he was able to fall for her, especially with the way she went about it.
For an impressionable young man, it was a lead-on. I do have to say that if anyone ever read the comic series, Tygra was with Cheetara, so you can count on that staying in the story. The next season will just continue on...Lion-O will have to deal with a very deep type of betrayal...his brother with the woman he was sure was going to be his. On top of that, he has to deal with her making that choice and not letting him know. There was a love triangle, but now...
Lion-O will shut down...he won't deal with them for a while. The rest of them are going to wonder what his problem is, but he'll never say anything. Somehow, he will ind someone to attach to other than them...searching for some way to heal that hurt. Oh, he'll eventually get over it, but the journey will be long and hard. If what they are projecting to be the upcoming episodes are true, then the concentration will be on the young Lord to overcome his pain and surge on to his ultimate destiny.
Now, don't get me wrong...I thought Lion-O and Cheetara made a cute couple in this series, but when I headrd that there was going to be a betrayal...it was a given what it was going to be. Tygra may have always felt like he was in his younger brother's shadow, but now he has made sure that there will be no shadow to be under. Lion-O WILL pull away, for now...
XiaCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote