Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 04:35 PM   #83
kenshon
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenlon View Post
I loved this episode until the end. How in any way Cheetara choosing Tygra over Lion-o a betrayal of any kind ?

Cheetara obviously has feelings for both Lion-O and Tygra , but at the same time she is not in a commuted relationship with either. It is kind of old fashion thinking that a woman does not have the right to choose who her heart goes too.

She was not engaged to either , she was not sleeping with either , neither have taken her on a date , I mean where is it written that Cheetara belongs to Lion-O like a piece of property ?? Cheetara is not property , and Lion-O needs to be happy for them and move on.

and I am really not happy at how they portrayed Lion-Os reaction. He is absolutely stunned and maybe felt betrayal over her choosing Tygra. This incarnation of Lion-O has a huge sense of entitlement. I cannot blame Tygra for feeling like he does. Lion-O acts like because he is King , he should have what he wants.

Dunno why this part really ticked me off , but it did.
I agree her choice is not betrayal.Sounds to me you are just portraying Tygras view of Lion-o he may be arrogant but I have yet to see Lion-o show any behavior of entitlement he has known he was going to be king since childhood he only uses this fact against Tygra cause its the only way up 1 on him and too shut him up sometimes when Tygra is at him Lion-o character is too compassionate to have a sense of entitlement like some people make it out to be. Why do people always forget Tygras part in these diolouge interactions when Lion-o is supposedly being an ass most of the time when this happens its a retort to some snide comment from Tygra and everybody is like Lion-o u already the king why u want everything else let Tygra have some too Lion-o has taken nothing from Tygra the kingship or Cheetara wasn't his too take why Tygra feel like things that aren't his in the first place being taken is beyound me and some say he doesn't look at things as possesions when he clearly does he said in the astral plane "you are taking her from me too"is this not possession.Well I guess some may call it love!

Last edited by kenshon; 11-26-2011 at 05:05 PM..
kenshon is offline   Reply With Quote