Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 09:57 AM   #224
rlw1984
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by >EXO< View Post
Excellent episode. I agree with everyone else's opinion on Lion-O's swordfighting skills seem to come and go. But maybe the drifter just taught him how to beat the swordfighter in a unique way... I dunno. It all comes down to what served the story I guess. It seems to be how the writers treat each episode.

As for Cheetara, maybe she had developed feelings for Lion-O too. But it also seemed like she was trying to strengthen Lion-O's belief in himself and can't help but be smoking hot while she does it... lol. In any case, just remember that Tygra was a man of the people before all this started and Lion-O chose to stay in doors and become a technology geek. Cheetara probably saw Tygra winning competitions and doing heroic things for the kingdom all that time before war broke out. So combine that with their history, I think it would make sense that she's been infatuated with Tygra all this time and since the Cartoon is Lion-O centric, we never really get to see that point of view.

I think it's time for them to discover the Amazon women so Lion-O can get over it.

That is a good point. I did think to myself perhaps she has feelings for both brothers but since she has known Tygra longer and more closer to him than Lion-O than it would make a lot more sense why she chose him. I guess I couldn't really understand it because Tygra has never been supportive of Lion-O he since the beginning of the season he has done nothing but go against his orders and secretly harbored a deep resentment towards his baby brother since they were just young children. However, when you see the memory with Cheetara and Tygra you see that he was not always like that.
rlw1984 is offline   Reply With Quote