TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #226
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshon View Post
1.I said look at the series as a whole does that not include the pilot? My comment about the pilot was meant to mean exactly what u said stop cherry picking and rationalizing the things we have seen thus far but when its something u don't want to consider or believe(its called selective reasoning, basically making excuses) u say well in this ep or in the pilot he did this like it make up for something we have seen done beyond the pilot.2. In my opinion killing period is wrong but no matter the circumstance or situation u can never resolve urself of it.3.I have already clearly stated my feelings of how I don't have a favorite or dislike any of the characters.4. Let sumone with Tygras mentality kick you down a pit and leave you then let me know how that feels5.You really not a attentive person why would I be offended.6. Your just not understanding any thing I've said which is fine
The way i see it tygra has got some serious issues that the shows dialogue clearly points out. In the astral plane those are tygra memories being revealed , look how he just tries to play if off by saying "we know what happened lets move on". As a kid he say to lion-0 " if something wre to happen to you no one would know". Even though he went to claudus i'm sure he didn't fully explain what happened hence lion-o saying "i always thought the log just broke but you broke it" which tygra doesn't deny. He even admits that he thought about leaving lion-o there but though he would get in trouble which to doesn't make sense because by his own words if something was to happen no one would know so would he get in trouble? Unless someone may have seen some what hapened from a distance and tygra ran of to tell the story his way. What would really be messed up is if tygra took lion-o there to intentionally do that. In the previous episode lion-o tells cheetara there is a darkness in tygra. Grune tells tygra he sees so much of himself in tygra. Grune had a darkness in him which is why i think mum-ra was able to contact him psychically, and the darkness in tygra is why mum-ra was able be in tygra head. The roles played in the legacy episode may have more impact on the so called love triangle and future character development but to me there isn't anything to really show that tygra can be trusted and that is actually good. I wouldn't be surprised if grune is actually tyrga father after all sabretooths are tigers only time will tell
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote