TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
Mum Star
Thunder Kitty
Okay this is going to be my ideas on how I would build a Thundercats series. It'll have some elements from ToS and the 2011 version, and some that are my own. I probably won't write any actual stories, rather this is going to be an outline. A sort of series bible if you will.

Factions:

Thundercats- A group of survivors from the fallen kingdom of Thundera. They are led by their young and inexperienced king, Lion-O. They are searching for the treasures of Thundera and other survivors who have been scattered across Third Earth.

Mumm-Ra- More one him Later.

The Plunderers- The new version of the mutants. They are a mercenary army, or PMC. Ratar-O is the overall leader, but it is mostly the squad led by Slythe that the Cats encounter. They are in it for the money.

Berzerkers- A group of Cyborg Viking Pirate Berserkers. They terrorize the seas of Third Earth, bringing violence and Chaos wherever they go. Less men than physical embodiments of destruction. Their in it for the violence.

The Lunataks- Alien biengs from the moons. They seek to rule Third Earth with their unearthly powers and technology. They are in it for the power.

I'll start more in-depth profiles tommorow or monday. If there's anything in particular you want to see, let me know.
Mum Star is offline   Reply With Quote