TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 11:19 PM   #156
Vengerin
Thunder Kitty
Am I the only one that is pretty much amazed by the idea of Mumm-Ra having a GIRLFRIEND??!!

I mean... I'm so freaking out and... hysterical right now that I'm posting!! I mean, I create this account so I can comment 'cause I love Thundercats since I was a little girl (My three favorite shows of all time was D&D, Thundercats and He-man) and because I so hardcore Mumm-Ra's fan (favorite characters of all time: Venger from D&D, Mumm-Ra and Skeletor) and in the end... Nawwww, I can't, I'm lazy... And this is so a big deal for me that I'm posting!

How cool was THAT??!

From my three all time favorites, Mumm-Ra was the most asexual of the all three, even with the Princess Ta-she episode and Luna around him all time in the OS. I mean, Skeletor and Evil-lyn were an item, you could tell that... Venger, well, there are a lot of SheilaxVenger fanfics and fans always saw his attractive anyhow... But Mumm-Ra? I thought he was so interested in women like in charity, even with the comics with Wilikyt in a Princess Leia costume.

And they not only made the fact natural but amazing too, with a treason, with an old time character, with Lion-O feeling like crap... I loved it, I screamed like a little girl when I saw it.

I really hope the cartoon won't be cancelled or almost I hope to see a second season. I really want to see Mumm-Ra squeezing Pumyra and she like his second in command. And if they bring back Ma-Mutt, they could make my day :P

Ps: Now, thanks to this I also have the mother of all lines to say to screw my single friends: Even Mumm-Ra could get a girl before you XD
Vengerin is offline   Reply With Quote