Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:50 PM   #106
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Contactmusic.com has posted snippets of Sienna Miller's interview with Timeout London Magazine, with regards to her role as The Baroness in GI Joe Rise Of Cobra. Miller regrets her role in the movie and her interview does lend credence to the rumor that she will not return for GI Joe 2:

She tells Britain's Time Out magazine, "It was what it was, but I compromised my own values to a certain degree and I didn't feel good about that.

"I'm not very good at fighting. And I'm not very good at guns. And I'm not particularly aggressive. I had to wear sunglasses because every time I shot my gun I would blink. I was completely out of place, like this little midget running round in black leather winning fights, which was just absurd. They did a wondrous job with my wardrobe to make me look threatening.

"G.I. Joe (was) a great pay cheque. If, financially, I'm okay - which luckily I am - there's no point in doing stuff that's not right for me. It's too much time away from home."

Miller added that she is more focused on furthering her theatre career as opposed to film.
Original Source: Sienna Miller On GI Joe Rise Of Compromise - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote