Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #113
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
HISS Tank boards member kuukuuson has been hard at work on his RAHC Guide and he has sent us update III on the upcoming book. RAHC Guide Round 2 Update was posted last month. Without further ado, here is update III!

Well the time has arrived, the moment you’ve all been waiting for… The R.A.H.C. Guide has been sent to the printer approved with changes and being prepared to print as we speak!!!

After a very long search to find the perfect combination of price and quality this specialized era of G.I. Joe requires, the R.A.H.C. Guide is priced at $40 and will debut at the 2011 G.I. Joe Convention!

This 172 page reference book fully exploring 689 Action Figures and 135 Vehicles and Playsets will be available in limited quantities so be ready to purchase yours as soon as possible. Look for a member of the illustrious Springfield Country Club set up inside the main convention hall!! After the convention concludes, orders will be taken and payment instructions will be issued.

Let me kinda sit down and loosen my tie per se to tell ya that’s it’s been a long road. When I first set down with this project, the general consensus was a guide on this subject matter wasn’t feasible. I knew that if I set out to do this project, it’s gotta be done right. My No. 1 goal was the make the perfect guide to specifically satisfy the “over the top fan-boy” in me and bring a quality product to the community. While sporadically showing in progress samples to friends and collectors to obtain feedback, I knew I was on the right track. I can’t thank them (i.e. you) enough and can’t wait to get this guide in your hands!

Kudos to kuukuuson for his hard work and efforts behind this upcoming book!
Original Source: RAHC Guide Pricing Info Announced - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote