Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:53 PM   #146
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
HISS Tank brings you the June 2011 solicitations for GI Joe Comics by IDW!

Cobra #2
Mike Costa (w) • Antonio Fuso (a) • Zach Howard, Fuso (c)
The Cobra Civil War marches on, as Serpentor makes moves behind the scenes to solidify his own position and manipulate the candidates to his own ends. Also, Blacklight goes on an adventure, and a Joe mission meets with cataclysmic failure. Costa and Fuso give the body count a serious spike.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
*2 regular covers will be shipped in a 1-to-1 ratio.

Selling Points:
• COBRA CIVIL WAR tie-in!

G.I. Joe: Volume 2 #2
Chuck Dixon (w) • Javier Saltares (a) • Tom Feister, Saltares (c)
Storm Shadow and Zartan invade The Pit! One can't be killed and the other can't be seen! At the same time, General Hawk and Dial-Tone are being stalked by an army of killers in our nation's capital. They're on the run with no one to trust. The Cobra Civil War is just getting started!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Selling Points:

G.I. JOE: Cobra, Vol. 4: Death of Cobra Commander
Mike Costa and Christos N. Gage (w) • Antonio Fuso, S L Gallant, Chee (a) • Zach Howard (c)
Chuckles, a G.I. JOE agent that managed to infiltrate Cobra only to suffer at the hands of the sinister organization, was last seen in the custody of none other than Cobra Commander! But is he a prisoner... or an honored guest? Can the man whose life was ruined by pretending to join Cobra have finally given in? Mike Costa, Christos N. Gage, and Antonio Fuso finally bring Chuckle's story to a close in G.I. JOE: Cobra, Vol. 4, and not everyone is getting out alive. This is the G.I. JOE book that defines the future for IDW's G.I. JOE series. Don’t miss it!
TPB • FC • 104 Pages • $17.99 • ISBN: 978-1-60010-988-1

Selling Points:
• The G.I. JOE story that everyone is talking about, finally collected in one volume!

Snake Eyes #2
Chuck Dixon (w) • Robert Atkins (a) • Atkins, Agustin Padilla (c)
Snake Eyes and Helix battle against all odds when they invade the Himalayan fortress filled with Cobra vipers. Vikrim Khallikhan is in the running to be the next Cobra Commander and figures that killing the most dangerous Joe of them all gives him a lock on the title. The Cobra Civil War is just heating up!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet Points:

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #167
Larry Hama (w) S L Gallant (a) Gallant, Herb Trimpe (c)
After last issue’s tremendous sea battle, the fight between G.I. Joe and Cobra cools down… literally! While the Baroness and Destro make their way to Scotland, G.I. Joe launches a new operation and heads to the cold to stave off a Cobra threat. Don’t miss the exciting adventures of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

View the covers after the jump!
Original Source: IDW GI Joe June 2011 Solicitations - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote