Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #2709
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
I find it very ironic that you would mention zhuge liang. And here is why zhuge was trained in military strategy but wasn't a general, tygra says " i trained and learned stratey with father" tygra isn't a general either but is trained with vast tactical data supposedly. So is tygra lion-o's version of zhuge? Zhuge an julius ceasar have a lot in common with one key difference. To find an advisor to king who has no military training or understanding of war or who has not proven themselves it would have to be in the bible joseph or daniel in particular. Again jaga explains to lion-o what sight beyond sight is in ep 1 and it is more or less an ideology. The sword showed lion-o what everyone chose not to believe as the 1st thing he saw was mum-ra. Had claudis or any other king had a different ideology sight beyond sight would've work for them as well but then it wouldn't be lion-o's story anymore. Cheetara was at the bottom of the tower of omens hold jaga in that lamp thing when her eyes lit up then she started to run up the wall. If it is only her eyes alone just her eyes only that glow when lion-o uses the sword then there might be a connection between her and the sword. Its not what has panthro done for lion-o but what has he done for thundera before now that experience is what he brings to the table. Cheetara has a lot of learning left to do as well not just lion-o
Zhuge was trained, but never battle tested. Liu Bei had to visit him three times to get him to come with him. Zhuge wife was the same.

Everything starts in the heart not the head. We don't know if leo could you use SBS. The SoO was closed to them.

Lion-o has never listen to his brother, I don't see him doing that anytime soon.

Cheetara's eyes glowed when lion-o said ho.

They all have a lot to learn.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote