Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #1012
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Gregg Katzman of UGO recently talked with some of the cast members from GI Joe Retaliation. In this interview we learn that:
  • Roadblock is impossible to kill
  • Jon Chu wanted to milk Snake Eyes VS Storm Shadow in the movie, and will have an epic fight
  • Snake Eyes can only beat Roadblock in a fight by cheating, Firefly is a big bad evil mother%$^&*r
  • The GI Joe team could beat the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • According to Jon Chu, Rise Of Cobra wasn't exactly Joe tradition whereas GI Joe Retaliation goes back to tradition.
On the first film, G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra

Chu: A lot of people liked it for whatever reason... it was fun and it was crazy. I liked it because it was fun, but it wasn’t necessarily Joe tradition. This one we go back to tradition. We bring back some of the old winks and nods and reinvent it for a new generation. It is on the ground, you get to feel the military world, the ninja world as a real world with some fantastical elements. It’s a re-attitude. It’s going to be a really, really fun movie. Just by having The Rock and by having Bruce Willis in it I hope indicates to everyone that we’re very serious about continuing the G.I. Joe tradition and reinventing the brand for everybody. We’re serious about making it kick-ass and not just soft.

So there you have it, the Retaliation crew has spoketh!
Original Source: The Rock Says Roadblock Can Beat Snake Eyes And More Info From The Retaliation Cast - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote