Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #1034
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
When it comes to Flint and Lady Jaye… well, you know the story. Apparently, we are indeed going to see some sparks flying in G. I. Joe: Retaliation. D.J. Cotrona and Adrianne Palicki; who play Flint and Jaye respectively, hints that we will see some romance between the two Joes.

"Anybody that's familiar with 'G.I. Joe,' any of the storylines, they're two very main characters and they have a pretty specific relationship between them that evolves and goes certain places," Cotrona told MTV News. "I think we did it justice in the movie so I think the fans are going to be really excited."

When "Retaliation" begins, Flint and Jaye will already have history together, Palicki said.

"We kind of came into it with our own storylines," she explained. Cotrona agreed, adding that Palicki's Lady Jaye has been in the Joe unit longer than his Flint has. Despite the fact that the two characters will have known each other for a while by the time the movie starts, Cotrona said that fans will get to see the relationship unfold before their eyes as the film progresses.

"It [starts as] a brother-sister thing," he teased, "and it continues on into other places."

Original Source: D.J. Cotrona And Adrianne Palicki Tease Flint And Lady Jaye's Romance In G. I. Joe: Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote