TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:41 PM   #255
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygrastripes View Post
Hmm well as one of the posters who commented on fanfiction stories at TCL I feel I should probably apologize for any hurt feelings CCDustyV, though I doubt it was your story I was referring to when I spoke about character bashing, this author could barely spell and I couldn't really make sense of anything but rage, this fic being posted only a day after Between Brothers obviously had the writer working out a LOT of frustration (insane violence, gore, swearing and mutilation to one of the characters) and it doesn't look like you have any problems spelling or articulating so again I don't apologize for what I said I apologize just if anyone felt their fic was targeted/bashed and was hurt by it. If you don't mind me asking since I'm pretty sure it isn't your fic I was talking about, did you post your tale somewhere else behinds FF.net, i found the other fic on tumblr, what fic is it you feel posters were referring to? If you aren't comfortable sharing thats fine too, I only ask because now I'm curious to read it, I'll read pretty much anything that's well written, though I confess I'll read a Tygra/Cheetara fic before most other ones.

It's tough being a fic writer, I may not like something but i'd never leave anything for the author's review but offer constructive critism to the writer if I felt the need to.
I know the fic you're refering to and I admit it wasn't very well written and did seem like a knee jerk. Yours wasn't one of the ones who rubbed me wrong so don't worry about it do appreciate the unwarrented appology. I normally just post on ff.net, under my penname classic cowboy, tho I did post links here for my 2 TC fics. my ongoing fic (Blood and Sand) won't be nice to Tygra at first but I plan to focus a lot on building both him and Lion-O up as strong noble characters. the oneshot which caused a lil bit of a stir (Reality Check) just had Pumyra telling Cheetara about Tygra having a more jaded past than she realized and left it at that. If you're interested in checking them out you're more than welcome to them.

and to be honest flames don't even bother me that badly, do get annoyed when annon flames that don't leave any way for me to contact back. rather cowardly IMO. Those are what get me riled up.
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote